GreaterGood.org is an independent charitable organization devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, animals, and the planet. We achieve this by providing funding to other registered charitable organizations that focus on core areas including:
- Alleviating and addressing the root causes of world hunger and food insecurity, and promoting peaceful co-existence;
- Early detection and treatment of breast cancer and other widespread health concerns, particularly in women;
- Preventing and treating childhood illness, disease and other children's health and well-being concerns;
- Promoting children's literacy and education;
- Protecting and restoring the environment;
- and Providing care and feeding of rescued animals in shelters and sanctuaries and addressing the root causes of their conditions.
GreaterGood.org grants funds generated through its Gifts That Give More™ program and the GreaterGood Network family of websites to the nonprofit partners and charities responsible for implementing and sustaining the programs described on the GreaterGood Network websites. GreaterGood.org also provides grants directly to worthwhile organizations dedicated to the welfare of the global community.